question

strady77 avatar image
0 Likes"
strady77 asked

Total number of Items

Hello to all is a long time that I can not find a solution to my problem, why I write :) Is there an API call that I return the total number of Items? I tried but I GetSellerList paging call and then know in advance the total amount. I would like to know the total amount of active products in the store before launching GetSellerList, possible? Thank you all
getsellerlistnumber of items
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hello strady77, No, it is not possible to get the total number of items before making the call. When you call thr API for the first time, the PaginationResult container will have the TotalNumberOfEntries filed. You need to iterate the call that many times as TotalNumberOfPages to get all the active items. XXXX XXX Thanks Devanathan eBay Developer Technical Support.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

strady77 avatar image
0 Likes"
strady77 answered
Thanks for the answer, but perhaps I place hurt demand. I would not get Toale number of items without making a call. What I want to do is get the total number of items making a single call APIs. If possible, which calls should I use? THANK YOU

devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hello strady77, Yes, you will not get TotalNumberOfPages without making the call. There is no API call available in Trading Service that gives the total number of active items in a single call. All you can do is to make the call first and then iterate the call with the TotalNumberOfPages value to retrieve all the active items. Regards, Devanathan. eBay Developer Technical Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.