question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

FindProducts not returning ItemSpecifics - Shopping Api

I created a sample code equal to first sample at:
http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/shopping/docs/callref/FindProducts.htm...
and in my response there is no ItemSpecifics node returned in Product like it shows in the sample response.

Is this a bug???

bugs
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered

turns out this is a bug. for any one interested heres my reply from dev team:

Greetings *****,

Yes, this is a bug. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

We have replicated what you’re seeing: The ItemSpecifics node appears/disappears intermittently, for the same product. We think some requests are being routed to a machine that is not configured correctly. Developer Technical Support is filing a bug for this.

In the meantime, if you don’t get ItemSpecifics the first time, you can retry the same request again until you get the ItemSpecifics node. We’re sorry for this inconvenience.

If you think you might hit a rate limit error due to these retries, you can file an app check request to get your call limit raised to 1.5M Shopping API calls per day. (This App Check is free)...

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.