question

fleekshoppingclub avatar image
0 Likes"
fleekshoppingclub asked ·

Sandbox Error 143 - No session certificate

I have been working with the sandbox for several hours. Now all of a sudden it starts returning error 143. If I use the Test Tool, I can call GetSessionID no problem and it returns a valid session id. But from my code, which has not changed, it now returns 143. This is the returned message: {:xmlns=>"urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents", :timestamp=>"2016-01-23T16:28:34.838Z", :ack=>"Failure", :errors=>{:short_message=>"No session certificate.", :long_message=>"No session certificate was found as a tag or in the HTTP header.", :error_code=>"143", :severity_code=>"Error", :error_classification=>"RequestError"}, :version=>"949", :build=>"E949_CORE_API_17785418_R1"} Does anyone have any clue on this error, because I cannot find any info on it?
no session certificateerror 143
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
fleekshoppingclub avatar image
0 Likes"
fleekshoppingclub answered ·
Ok, I think maybe I misunderstood something about calling GetSessionID. It seems you have to pass AppID,CertID,DevID AND RuName for this call to work.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.