question

lang5412_swy64 avatar image
0 Likes"
lang5412_swy64 asked

Checkout broken in sandbox

Hey, I'm experiencing errors on clicking "Continue" in the checkout process (both when selecting to use a CC or to use PayPal). What gives? Really getting in the way of my testing.
sandboxcheckoutcheckout sandbox error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
pianisticparsley avatar image
0 Likes"
pianisticparsley answered
I'm also having this problem. I've tried via the UK site and the COM site and in both cases the resulting page for checkout.payments.sandbox.ebay.com loads with no stylesheet and buttons that do nothing. This is extremely frustrating as I have customers waiting and there is no way to get in touch with ebay support without shelling out hundreds of dollars to report a problem with their own site. This is criminal extortion and should be illegal. If this isn't resolved soon I'm going to have to try and develop on the live site and invoice eBay for the charges incurred which I'm absolutely certain they will refuse to pay.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.