question

simonefi85 avatar image
0 Likes"
simonefi85 asked

Error: Value is required for item filter, LISTING_TYPE

Hello, I'm getting an error with this call: http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsAdvanced&itemFilter(0).name=MinPrice&itemFilter(0).value=2&sortOrder=PricePlusShippingHighest&itemFilter(1).name=ListingType&itemFilter(1).value=FixedPrice&itemFilter(2).name=Condition&itemFilter(2).value=New&affiliate.trackingId=***&affiliate.networkId=9&affiliate.customId=&paginationInput.pageNumber=1&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=20&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-IT&SERVICE-VERSION=1.0.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=******&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=JSON&keywords=droni What am I doing wrong? If I remove the sortOrder field, the error disappear.
finditemsadvancedfindingservice
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered
You're putting sortOrder in between two itemFilter parameters. Put the item filters together, in order. Move sortOrder to a different position.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

simonefi85 avatar image
0 Likes"
simonefi85 answered
That's weird.. In HTTP, the order of the parameters is never considered..

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.