question

grinder_paul avatar image
0 Likes"
grinder_paul asked

AddFixedPriceItem multiple variation MPN issue

Hi, I have a question regarding correctly specifying MPN details for a multiple variation listing. In summary my listing ends up with Size, Colour and an MPN dropdown. I don't want the MPN dropdown, just have the purchaser select Size and Colour variant. I am providing the following as part of my API call:- - Item.ItemSpecifics using a NameValueList container to specify the Brand - Using Variations.Variation.VariationSpecifics to specify the MPN using a NameValueList container Just using the above I will get an error upon calling AddFixedPriceItem indicating a variation specifics mismatch. If I then add in a list of the unique MPN's to the VariationSpecificsSet container the listing will succeed but I end up with 3 drop downs [Size, Colour, MPN]. Obviously I'd like to provide the Brand/MPN detail for the items I am listing, but don't want an MPN dropdown. Can anyone advise please if this can be done and how the call should be structured to achieve this? Many thanks, Paul.
addfixedpriceitemmpn additemvariationspecific
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Can you please passte the request xml so that we can check what you are doing? Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
dontomato22 avatar image
0 Likes"
dontomato22 answered
Any news on this issue? Seems to be impossible to set MPNs for variations without having them as dropdowns?
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.