question

oz-bigsales avatar image
0 Likes"
oz-bigsales asked

The "Open eBay Apps" can be availabled non-U.S ebay webiste?

Hi All, I just completed a sandbox APIs Test. Now I read the User guide for "Open eBay Apps", I seen that "Open eBay Apps is only available on the U.S. site." So I'm not sure a open ebay app can be availabled in other ebay website. exp: ebay.com.au. Please let's me know clear that a ebay.com.au seller user can subscribe a "open ebay app" and run it? Many Thanks.
uploadsitehostedpicturesopenebayapp
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

aubro.njp4agip avatar image
0 Likes"
aubro.njp4agip answered
I think that you can do that, Ebay are very helpful.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

oz-bigsales avatar image
0 Likes"
oz-bigsales answered
I just sign-in a seller account, But I can not subscribe any "Open eBay Apps" that notice a message to me "haven't permission". To subscribe a free ebay apps form the "apps center" need a permission? how do I do open the permission? ![permission][1] [1]: /storage/temp/848-openebayapps.png

openebayapps.png (6.5 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.