question

tractorpartsasap avatar image
0 Likes"
tractorpartsasap asked

"Custom Listing Header" on store items added via API

Hello, I am working on an application for my company which adds listings to eBay via the eBay api's. I'm running into an issue with ebay's "Custom Listing Headers" for my company's ebay store. [ http://pages.ebay.com/help/stores/contextual/custom-listing-template.html][1] I can not find any documentation as to how to tell ebay that I want this header enabled in the description for listings added via the API. If I create a listing manually through the website, the header is included by default, however, if I create the listing via the API, the header is not applied to the listing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
apilisting-items
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
collectorave avatar image
0 Likes"
collectorave answered
I run in the same issue, does anybody find the solution? The proposed solution above can be good, but I was not able to find the correct parameters using the GetDescriptionTemplates. Thanks for the help
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.