question

achamiltonmusic avatar image
0 Likes"
achamiltonmusic asked

Is there a request that will give me active listings plus dispatch days all in one?

I am having a bit of an issue and can not find a way around this. Basically I want to get all active listings from the particular store and also get the number of despatch days set for each item. However, there seem to be only two functions that allow me to get the current active items which are getmyebayselling or getsellerlist. Here is my issue: getmyebayselling does not return despatch times. getsellerlist does return the despatch times but only allows you to use a 120 day time span so there is no way to list all items that are active. I have tried using getmyebayselling then for each item I find I can put a call out to get item which also contains despatch days - problem is that it takes to long for hundreds of items and also times out with anything over 50 items. So can anyone suggest any other way to get all active items including despatch days??
getsellerlistgetmyebaysellingdispatch times
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.