question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

Problem with GLOBAL-ID parameter and findItemsAdvanced API

I cannot understand why I have put "EBAY-FR" (France) as parameter value of "GLOBAL-ID" , and I still get "EBAY-DE" (Germany) as output? http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsAdvanced&SERVICE-VERSION=1.13.0&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-FR&SECURITY-APPNAME=APPID&keywords=tasse&categoryId=353&paginationInput.pageNumber=1&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=4&sortOrder=BestMatch⁢emFilter(0).name=currencyId⁢emFilter(0).value=EUR⁢emFilter(1).name=Condition⁢emFilter(1).value=New&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=XML Thanks
finditemsadvancedglobalidebay-fr
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
tony.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
tony.developersupport answered ·
Hi tooran_tno5mtu28, These items are listed on Germany site, and available to France. That is, a shipping service is specified for France. Returning these items in findItemsAdvanced response is expected behaviour. Regards, eBay Developer Support.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.