question

allthingsmobile avatar image
0 Likes"
allthingsmobile asked

Tracking, delivery status, acceptance scan not updating

Since we have changed to DHL in September, the tracking information is not updating properly. Every month the tracking percentage is dropping, and I am getting the run around from DHL, Endicia, and eBay. At one point I was told that the issue could be from Complete Sale API. But I don't know why that would hinder my tracking information. I have multiple accounts that would be top rated if it weren't for the shipping issue. PLEASE HELP!
completesale-apitracking-numbers
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi allthingsmobile, Can you provide some OrderIDs that you uploaded the tracking information within a week? Also, please make sure to pass the [MessageID][1] to your CompleteSale API call and send the MessageID to us. Best Regards, [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/CompleteSale.html#Request.MessageID
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.