question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

Get full description of returned items with "findItemsAdvanced" API

How to get full descriptions of items listed using "findItemsAdvanced" API. Thanks
finditemsadvancedlisting-itemsdescription
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
Not supported. Use GetMultipleItems to get additional info.
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for the reply!! :) So, I need to search for products from keywords or categories . In this way, I would first get ItemIDs from "FindItemsAdvanced" and use "GetMultipleItems" after. So, how about performance??....Can you give me some example please???...Thanks
0 Likes 0 · ·
$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Okay ! ... Thanks to you. I think that all is said , I now have to work on the performance. Thanks again :)

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Yes, that's the general outline - fIA first, then GMI for item descriptions. And yes, I think your application will take a hit regarding performance, but you'll have to try to see how slow it is, as several factors can come into play. Perhaps consider only fetching the item description (via GMI) if your end-user seeks more information on a specific item?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.