question

wakawaka54 avatar image
0 Likes"
wakawaka54 asked ·

Null Reference - GetMyeBaySelling Request

Hello, I am trying to simply get all of my Active Selling Item IDs using the GetMyeBaySelling call. I perform the call with the code posted below and I receive a successful ACK, however the ActiveList property is NULL. I posted some of the XML response below, which shows that the ActiveList element is populated in the response, but it is not getting transferred over into the Response object correctly. List items = new List (); string callName = "GetMyeBaySelling"; string requestURL = build_RequestURL(callName); eBayAPIInterfaceClient service = new eBayAPIInterfaceClient("eBayAPI", requestURL); GetMyeBaySellingRequestType request = new GetMyeBaySellingRequestType(); request.Version = version; request.WarningLevelSpecified = true; request.WarningLevel = WarningLevelCodeType.High; request.ActiveList = new ItemListCustomizationType(); request.ActiveList.Include = true; CustomSecurityHeaderType creds = build_Credentials(); GetMyeBaySellingResponseType response = service.GetMyeBaySelling(ref creds, request); foreach(ItemType item in response.ActiveList.ItemArray) { items.Add(item.ItemID); } **XML Response From Server** 2.99 110172498641 2016-01-01T22:45:30.000Z http://cgi.sandbox.ebay.com/LM8UU-3D-Printer-/110172498641 Days_7 FixedPriceItem 20 2.99 2.4 Flat P6DT22H17M18S 20 http://thumbs.sandbox.ebaystatic.com/pict/1101724986416464_1.jpg 0.0 1 1
c#getmyebaysellingnull
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
wakawaka54 avatar image
0 Likes"
wakawaka54 answered ·
Below are some additional methods in case they are necessary. FOR THE LAZY: **What's strange is that the information is in the XML response but not getting transferred over into the object.** static string build_RequestURL(string callName) { string requestURL = endpoint + "?callname=" + callName + "&siteid" + siteID + "≈pid" + appID + "&version" + version + "&routing=default"; return requestURL; } static CustomSecurityHeaderType build_Credentials() { CustomSecurityHeaderType cred = new CustomSecurityHeaderType(); cred.eBayAuthToken = ebayToken; cred.Credentials = new UserIdPasswordType(); cred.Credentials.AppId = appID; cred.Credentials.DevId = devID; cred.Credentials.AuthCert = certID; return cred; }
· 1 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi,
I know that this post is quite old, but actually I have the same issue now and I'm wondering if you found a solution at that time?

This was the only post I found about that problem. I hope you still can remember about that.

I would be grateful if you could give me a hint or an advice..

Thanks in advance

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.