question

hinhthoi avatar image
0 Likes"
hinhthoi asked

PlaceOffer API

Happy New Year everyone, I am reading the eBay API, with the hope that i can implement the API for my website for selling physical products. PlaceOffer is a very important call, but it need to be approved separately before i can use in the production environment. One of the requirement is that i must declare my business model as "Downloadable Software". I don't quite fully understand this requirement, so i want to ask whether i am eligible to use the placeoffer call for my website which sells any type of products (including software and physical products). Also in my ePN account, i can't find where to fill in/change the business information. I see only "Company name" and "Business description (max 1000 characters)" field to edit, but feel it doesn't make sense to change any of these fields. Thank you very much for any help.
placeoffer
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.