question

maxram-us avatar image
0 Likes"
maxram-us asked ·

Authentication failed The token does not exist

I am getting the following error today on all eBay accounts. Is there a problem ? I have tried creating a new token etc. System.ServiceModel.FaultException: Authentication failed : The token does not exist, the user must complete the Auth & Auth sign in process to generate token.
authentication failed
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

phaser2001 avatar image
0 Likes"
phaser2001 answered ·
We are getting this error as well, over multiple unrelated eBay accounts.
·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
A couple of us posted about what may be the same issue [over in this thread][1]. [1]: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/10787/error-931-validation-of-the-authentication-token-i.html
·

phaser2001 avatar image
0 Likes"
phaser2001 answered ·
This problem appears to have been resolved now, and jobs are running fine. eBay have acknowledged it was their issue - this link might prove useful if you need to take it up with them. https://go.developer.ebay.com/most-lms-jobs-are-failing
·

aubro.njp4agip avatar image
0 Likes"
aubro.njp4agip answered ·
Everything is fine for me on E-Bay at the moment.
·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.