question

exoticgardenerchris avatar image
0 Likes"
exoticgardenerchris asked ·

VB.NET Webbrowser Control, trying to read Javascript variable on FetchOrderDetails page.

Hello, I'm not yet using the API, just using a VB.NET Webbrowser Control and extracting the required order values from the FetchOrderDetails page. Could you please either point me to the correct forum (I couldn't find one) or solve the following problem I have with the FetchOrderDetails pages Eg: http://vod.ebay.co.uk/vod/FetchOrderDetails?itemid=123456789&transid=123456789 *(You can get to a valid version of this link from your 'Selling' page: Next to an order click 'More actions', then from the popup menu, click 'View Order Details')* I can extract all the order details I need from this page (they're between `Div ID=` tags), except for the customer's phone number. However, if I look at the page source, I can see that the phone number is actually included within the page's HEAD tags, in a huge variable declaration which starts with this:
javascriptvb.netwebbrowserfetchorderdetails
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.