question

junseihin avatar image
0 Likes"
junseihin asked

Problem when use CountryCodeType in ShipToLocation in InternationalShippingServiceOption

I 've tested ebay api AddItem with this xml below Test Listing Description Thailand paicube@gmail.com 33690 10 EconomyShippingFromOutsideUS 1 1 false ExpeditedInternational 10 1 AF AU CA NZ TH Flat Worldwide 10.00 TESTVG002 http://www.paicube.com/donut/template/products/k802.jpg Brand sphinxparts Warranty Yes Manufacturer Part Number CES0728145 0.0 TH USD GTC FixedPriceItem PayPal eBayMotors false 1 MoneyBack Money Back Days_30 30 Days ReturnsAccepted Returns Accepted If you are not satisfied with the item. Please return by ship it out within 30 days. You must contact us first. You are responsible for the return shipping cost. Refunds will be issued once we have received the item in the same condition but not include shipping cost. We will happily return your money if we did not describe the item correctly. Buyer Buyer 1000 New false return from endpoint: object(SimpleXMLElement)#16 (7) { ["Timestamp"]=> string(24) "2015-12-18T16:39:43.014Z" ["Ack"]=> string(7) "Warning" ["Errors"]=> array(2) { [0]=> object(SimpleXMLElement)#15 (6) { ["ShortMessage"]=> string(23) "Invalid ShipToLocation." ["LongMessage"]=> string(108) "Some of the ShipTo locations provided are not valid for this site. They have been dropped from your listing." ["ErrorCode"]=> string(5) "17520" ["SeverityCode"]=> string(7) "Warning" ["ErrorParameters"]=> object(SimpleXMLElement)#19 (2) { ["@attributes"]=> array(1) { ["ParamID"]=> string(1) "0" } ["Value"]=> string(37) " " } ["ErrorClassification"]=> string(12) "RequestError" } [1]=> object(SimpleXMLElement)#17 (5) { ["ShortMessage"]=> string(37) "Shipping cost information incomplete." ["LongMessage"]=> string(159) "You did not provide a value for additional shipping cost. The same value you provided for shipping cost has been copied to the additional shipping cost field." ["ErrorCode"]=> string(6) "219026" ["SeverityCode"]=> string(7) "Warning" ["ErrorClassification"]=> string(12) "RequestError" } } Item can listed on eBay with return warning. The problem is ShipToLocation in InternationalShippingServiceOption section, I want to use CountryCodeType instead of ShippingRegionCodeType. In eBay API Documents I've read, seem ShipToLocation can accept both ShippingRegionCodeType and CountryCodeType if it's valid return from GeteBayDetails. But when check shipping cost on listed item only Australia(AU) and Canada(CA) have shipping cost value, I think the remain country has drop out from ShopToLocation List (CA and AU is valid ShippingRegionCodeType but AF,NZ,TH are not). I wonder is possible to use CountryCodeType in ShipToLocation, if it possible how can I do ?
additeminternationalshippingserviceoptionshiptolocation
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, To add the valid ShipTo locations, you will have to make the GeteBayDetails API Call : http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/GeteBayDetails.html setting the DetailName to ShippingLocationDetails to get the valid values that you can specify in an listing on any Site. Hope this helps. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

junseihin avatar image
0 Likes"
junseihin answered
Thank you for your reply. It was no problem if I define ShipToLocation with value from GeteBayDeatil call with ShippingLocationDetails as Parameter. But that's not what I want, I want to use another option to define ShipToLocation with value from GeteBayDeatil call with CountryDetails as Parameter, by using CountryDetails.Country as ShipToLocation I can more independent and accurate to manage shipping cost for an item. The document [Here][1] is indicate ShipToLocation can accept both ShippingRegionCodeType (ShippingLocationDetails .ShippingLocation) and CountryCodeType (CountryDetails.Country) but after implement API I found ShipToLocation accept only value of ShippingRegionCodeType. That's the problem I want a solution to solve. [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/guides/ebayfeatures/Development/Shipping-Locations.html#ShipToLocation

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.