question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

Project on Python

I've started to work on Project, which based on Python. So, I searched on eBay developer site basic tools with Python, like eBaySDK, but i didn't really succeed to make an API and search bar. Someone can explain me step by step how to start with Python? Thanks!
python
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Thanks for your answer But i don't know how to do the request process on Python. I just know to send a request on HTML, with the methods GET and POST. can you give me an example or tutorial how to do this?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
A python tutorial site would be the logical choice. If you know how to build and request a URL from a server, I'd suggest discarding the SDK idea and just build your own requests using the URL form shown in the API docs. Submit the request, get the response and process the JSON/XML using the Python parsers.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.