question

onlinebonusdeals avatar image
0 Likes"
onlinebonusdeals asked

Gallery images not displaying for products listed via API

Hi, I know many people have posted the same issue, howerver I can't see any resolution to this. We have software that maintains multiple eBay stores, all of which are having the same issue ... Gallery images are not working when a product is listed via the API. This was working some time back and has recently (in the last month) stopped working. With many calls and emails to eBay - there has been no resolution to this so far. Can someone please can you assist with this issue, it is impacting our production stores. In the code, we are setting the Picture URL's and the Gallery URL. I have removed the Gallery URL as a test (since API docs say its not needed) - however the result is still the same - the galery image fails to display. Here is a link to one of the effected products: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/252204313401 Any help appreciated... Regards, David
api-problemgallery image
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.