question

rschluet9 avatar image
0 Likes"
rschluet9 asked

All calls to the eBay trading API are lost.

I am working on a Mac app to trade on eBay. I have successfully downloaded the categories for eBay. I have attempted to retrieve a sessionID from both the sandbox and the production endpoints. In both cases I get an error -1005, which is connection lost. So, I though maybe I can can VerifyAddItem using the sandbox auth token which I obtained. I created the headers and the XML for VerifyAddItem and posted it. I received this message: 2015-12-09 18:10:42FailureUnsupported API call.The API call "GeteBayOfficialTime" is invalid or not supported in this release.2ErrorRequestError17590342 The response returned was: response: { URL: https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/api.dll } { status code: 200, headers { Connection = "keep-alive"; "Content-Length" = 507; "Content-Type" = "text/xml"; Date = "Wed, 09 Dec 2015 18:10:42 GMT"; Server = "Apache-Coyote/1.1"; "X-EBAY-API-POOL-NAME" = "___cDRidW90YmtiZWx9b2l3aQ=="; "X-EBAY-API-SERVER-NAME" = "___dm8ucnA3Myg3Y2FhMjI0Kjc3LTI3KTE8KDQ2Pz43OzQ="; "X-EBAY-ESB-GUID" = "urn:uuid:155CAC9491E063E7DD1449992123242"; } } At least I finally (after almost 3 weeks), got a response from the trading api. Although I have no idea what this response means.
trading apiverifyadditem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

In the HTTPHeaders, I have: "X-EBAY-API-CALL-NAME" = VerifyAddItem; In the XML:
0 Likes 0 ·
rschluet9 avatar image
0 Likes"
rschluet9 answered
I tried to add this in a comment, but it was cut off: The XML:

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rschluet9 avatar image
0 Likes"
rschluet9 answered
Actually, I can't even figure out how to use this forum. It keeps cutting off everything after the first line.

rschluet9 avatar image
0 Likes"
rschluet9 answered
I have resolved this but now have a new issue. Previously, my XML was not formatted correctly. I'll post a new one for the current issue.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.