question

lawrencsal-5 avatar image
0 Likes"
lawrencsal-5 asked ·

Getting started, Shipping orders, how to

I'm developing a shipping solution that will download orders that require shipment, process the shipment and report back tracking information. It will only do these steps all other activity is within ebay website. I've been working with the SDK for .net, added items, tried to add orders, not sure if successful. But most definitely the getorders retrieves nothing. Since I don't know my way around the sandbox, placing orders, etc via the website, I cannot verify the GETORDERS should be returning anything. So any help with just getting a couple of test orders into my sandbox would be much appreciated. Second what APIs should I work with besides Getorders? The second part of the shipping is posting of tracking data/completing the order. Also with getorders what status should I be selecting. I only want orders that have been completed to point of ship it to buyer. This project has been assigned to me and needs completion by the end of next week.
ordersgeneral assistance
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, You will have to create orders on your in the sandbox environment to test. Create 2 sandbox accounts , one seller and one buyer account. List a couple of items using the seller account and use the buyer account to buy the listed items. This way you will be able to create orders . Here is a KB article that you can use to create the Sandbox account: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2053 The best way to list an item in Sandbox would be use any item that is already listed and use the "Sell it yourself" link. The call to use to update Shipping information is CompleteSale: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/CompleteSale.html Please let me know if this helps. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

patekaja_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
patekaja_0 answered ·
I have placed test orders in the sandbox Ebay account, but I am not able to get the order details from GetOrder call. I got erro : "Sorry No entries found in the Time period requested. Change CreateTimeFrom/CreateTimeTo and Try again". How to solve it?
· 1 · Share

Hi, You can directly use the OrderID in the GetOrders API Call to get the Order Details. Can you paste the GetOrders request xml that you are using? Cheers!!!
1 Like 1 · ·
patekaja_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
patekaja_0 answered ·
Hello Cheers I get all orders not one orders... After Authentication I Create one token. can this token use in get all orders??

patekaja_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
patekaja_0 answered ·
Hello Cheers Yesterday evening i got orders.but today morning i not get orders... what problem for this??

patekaja_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
patekaja_0 answered ·
How to add Tracking Information in PHP XML????
· 2 · Share

Hi, You can use the CompleteSale API to add tracking information: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/CompleteSale.html Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
patekaja_0 avatar image patekaja_0 shulmani_developer.support ♦♦ ·
Thanks shut_h
0 Likes 0 · ·
patekaja_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
patekaja_0 answered ·
$session = new eBaySession($userToken, $devID, $appID, $certID, $serverUrl, $compatabilityLevel, $siteID, $verb); in this what is $var for add Tracking Info?????

patekaja_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
patekaja_0 answered ·
Hello Cheers What is $veb for add ShipmentTrackingInfo ??? Please Help me.....

patekaja_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
patekaja_0 answered ·
Add ShipmentTrackingInfo My Code is: "; $requestXmlBody .= ""; $requestXmlBody .= ""; $requestXmlBody .= "681"; $requestXmlBody .= "0"; $requestXmlBody .= ""; $requestXmlBody .= ""; $requestXmlBody .= "110172596991-0"; $requestXmlBody .= "110172596991-0"; $requestXmlBody .= ""; $requestXmlBody .= "JD0002250296232332"; $requestXmlBody .= "2016-01-13T14:41:27\Z"; $requestXmlBody .= "Yodel"; $requestXmlBody .= ""; $requestXmlBody .= ""; $requestXmlBody .= ""; $session = new eBaySession($userToken, $devID, $appID, $certID, $serverUrl, $compatabilityLevel, $siteID, $verb); $responseXml = $session->sendHttpRequest($requestXmlBody); if(stristr($responseXml, 'HTTP 404') || $responseXml == '') die('

Error sending request'); //Xml string is parsed and creates a DOM Document object $responseDoc = new DomDocument(); $responseDoc->loadXML($responseXml); //get any error nodes $errors = $responseDoc->getElementsByTagName('Errors'); //if there are error nodes if($errors->length > 0) { echo '

eBay returned the following error(s):'; //display each error //Get error code, ShortMesaage and LongMessage $code = $errors->item(0)->getElementsByTagName('ErrorCode'); $shortMsg = $errors->item(0)->getElementsByTagName('ShortMessage'); $longMsg = $errors->item(0)->getElementsByTagName('LongMessage'); //Display code and shortmessage echo '

', $code->item(0)->nodeValue, ' : ', str_replace(">", ">", str_replace("<", "<", $shortMsg->item(0)->nodeValue)); //if there is a long message (ie ErrorLevel=1), display it if(count($longMsg) > 0) echo '
', str_replace(">", ">", str_replace("<", "<", $longMsg->item(0)->nodeValue)); } else { echo "Success"; } $output = ''; $output .= ''; $output .= ''; $output .= 'Success'; $output .= ''; $output .= ' Internal error to the application. '; $output .= ' Internal error to the application. '; $output .= ' 10007 '; $output .= ' Error '; $output .= ' RequestError '; $output .= ''; $output .= '110172596991-0'; $output .= ''; $output .= ''; print_r($output); //Create a new eBay session with all details pulled in from included keys.php ?>

patekaja_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
patekaja_0 answered ·
how to change order Shipping Address Using API???????

patekaja_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
patekaja_0 answered ·
I have More 20 orders in my sandbox account but in my orders API i get one orders. how to get all orders???

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.