question

rschluet9 avatar image
0 Likes"
rschluet9 asked ·

API Test Tool returns nothing

I am just starting to learn the eBay API. When I go to the API Test Tool and run the default request, GeteBayTime, nothing is returned and I receive no error message. I have tried both Sandbox and Production. All of the necessary fields seem to be filled in. Is there something I need to do to begin using the Test Tool?
api test tool
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
rschluet9 avatar image
0 Likes"
rschluet9 answered ·
This is really frustrating. I have been working on learning the eBay API for almost two weeks and am getting almost nowhere. I post on this forum, on the stack overflow forum, the Apple Dev forum and get almost no replies and no answers. I am trying to write an app for Mac OS X, but there seems to be no support and, with an API as complex and rich as this one, I don't see how I can accomplish this. If I cannot even get the API Test Tool to work, I don't see how I can accomplish this task.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.