question

wikiwika64 avatar image
0 Likes"
wikiwika64 asked ·

Reading the EAN code of articles offered

Hi there, Im trying to read the item EAN by a listed product. I use php and list all needed informations like, price, title, SellerUserName, shippingServiceCost, primarycategory, and some more I am unfortunately not possible to display the EAN of the desired product. What parameters do I have to specify it? Like - $ link = $ item-> viewItemURL; $ title = $ item-> title; $ score = $ item-> sellerInfo-> feedbackscore; $ Seller Info = $ item-> sellerInfo-> sellerusername; $ category = $ item-> primaryCategory-> categoryId; $EAN = $ item -> ???????; All I try with ProductID, and some more didnt work. Wish all a nice day ;) regards Michael
ean
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

retroused avatar image
0 Likes"
retroused answered ·
Too i have this problem...not is possible acquire EAN (im in italy) for product without variantion, only product with variantion have call for ean/upc/isbn. I have open a post here and the developer answer me: post: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/15464/getsellerlist-acquire-ean-for-single-product.html look the answer. But is possible?? not return this field????...please many people on forum have this issue...but nobody developer giving right answer...IT'S POSSIBLE EBAY NOT HAVE CALL FOR THIS FIELD????

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wikiwika64 avatar image
0 Likes"
wikiwika64 answered ·
Hi shrut_h with eBay Germany the EAN is normaly always listed. Here are some sample Items. http://www.ebay.de/itm/Nikon-D-5300-18-105VR-SCHWARZ-VBA370K004-/262171803248 http://www.ebay.de/itm/Sony-Digitalkamara-20-1-MP-ALPHA-5000-16-50MM-SCHWARZ-ILCE-5000LB-NEU-/201476873119 Interested is, when I open the shopping API for Products Searching, I get listed the EAN, but I wish I could get it wirth the finding API. searching since 3 weeks already, get a lot of new listings and find many new intersted things, but not the needed EAN ;)

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, You will get the EAN for an Item only if it is listed with it. If you give me a sample Item, I can tell you if the item was listed with EAN or not . Cheers!!!

wikiwika64 avatar image
0 Likes"
wikiwika64 answered ·
Hi again, just saw that the Info is included in the shoping API, but I can find it in the finding API. No one who can help?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.