question

maxdaniel98 avatar image
0 Likes"
maxdaniel98 asked

Problems with BulkDataExchange: There is failure during file upload and post-upload checking

Dear fellow-developers, I have some problems with the BulkDataExchangeRequest. When I try to upload and execute the code below, the server returns "There is failure during file upload and post-upload checking", but it doesn't let me know the exact failure. The BulkDataExchangeRequest to add products works well. Can anybody give me a tip about whats wrong? Below is the xml document I'm trying to upload. 883 146 en_US en_US High 947 1000 NL Desription 3 29.95 Days_3 Ermelo merchantmail@gmail.com MoneyXferAccepted PayPal Gallery http://example.com Vendor 3851SK 49925 50 MoneyBack ReturnsAccepted Days_14 Buyer SKU ShippingServiceOptionsType false NL_StandardDelivery 0 2.20 1 EuropeanUnion NL_TPGPostTNTInternational 0 4.50 2 Worldwide NL_TPGPostTNTInternational 0 4.75 2 Flat
revisefixedpriceitembulkdataexchangerequests
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
hi, Can you replace with this: and see if the issue is resolved? Cheers!!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.