question

gifts-from-il avatar image
0 Likes"
gifts-from-il asked

how can i get the REAL InsertionFee on verifyAddFixedPriceItem?

Hi, I am calling **verifyAddFixedPriceItem** in order to retrieve the insertion fee before i publish, and the returning results are list of fees (most of them are 0 except for: ["InsertionFee - 0.3","ListingFee - 0.3"]) but i am eligible for **50 FREE** listings a month, and when i am trying to publish same item using ebay's website i see that it displays 0 as final insertion fee. My question is how do i get this "final insertion fee" through API? I've made tests with both free insetion and not free-eligible insertion items, and they both return results through API as if they were not free-eligible insertion items. Can you please kindly advice? Thank you
verifyaddfixedpriceitem
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
hi, The insertion fee in the Verify Call cannot be relied on specially during a promotion because it is not designed to return that. Cheers!!!
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.