question

zynde-0 avatar image
1 Like"
zynde-0 asked ·

GetItem Returns 10007 Internal Server Error

Is anyone else having this issue using GetItem? This seems to tie in to when version 949 was released on the 12th. This version is, as far as I can tell undocumented and unavailable for testing using the API Test App. I did however notice that when making the call using the app that even when specifying the version to use, in the response the version is 949? Request and Response attached. Any help appreciated.
trading apigetiteminternal server error10007
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jagath_ordoro avatar image
1 Like"
jagath_ordoro answered ·
Here is the latest info > A fix is being tested and the roll out > to production is expected to complete > by EOD Tuesday PST. The only > workaround I can see is using SiteId > 0, though I understand this may not be > an easy change as it could affect > other API calls.
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for for keeping me updated. Our clients are still experiencing the same problem so I can only assume that a fix was not released.
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Like"
jagath_ordoro answered ·
We are also having issues with GetItem ... ItemReturnAttributes 350729721213 true Item.SKU Item.ListingType Item.SellingStatus.ListingStatus Item.ItemSpecifics.NameValueList.Name Item.ItemSpecifics.NameValueList.Value and we get back 2015-11-16T15:11:22.295Z Failure Internal error to the application. Internal error to the application. 10007 Error Error in FM call RequestError 949 E949_CORE_API_17770716_R1 We have been noticing this since Nov 15 for seemingly random GetItem requests
· 2 · Share

do you know if this is monitored by eBay or is it purely between devs?
0 Likes 0 ·
We got this response from eBay after we opened a ticket > Our engineering team is investigating > this issue as high priority. I'll get > back to you as soon as I have any > update.
0 Likes 0 ·
bobmclaren avatar image
0 Likes"
bobmclaren answered ·
Similar response for us 2015-11-25T15:28:41.417Z Failure Internal error to the application. Internal error to the application. 10007 Error com.ebay.soaframework.common.exceptions.ServiceInvocationException: Transport communication failure for target address http://sellerprof.vip/services/selling/v1/SellerProfilesItemMapService: com.ebay.kernel.service.invocation.client.exception.SvcMarkdownException: Service SellerProfilesItemMapServiceConsumer.SellerProfilesItemMapService.HTTP11 is marked down with status APP_AUTO_MARK_DOWN RequestError 949 E949_CORE_API_17775483_R1 ​

wanaryd avatar image
0 Likes"
wanaryd answered ·
We're getting issues with relisting items using the trading API and Ebatns library. This has been working for literally years so we think due to the error code it is on Ebay's side. Get this: API Error #90002 : soap-fault: Internal error to the application. Followed by this on a 2nd try: API Error #10007 : Internal error to the application. It's actually a big problem, especially with the busy season coming up really needing a fix for this soon as items that are in stock cannot be relisted.
· 1 · Share

I also need to point out before relisting we do a getitem call to check the items status so it is likely the very same issue.
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes"
jagath_ordoro answered ·
The fix is still not out. We are getting push back from eBay about rolling out the fix. They have asked us to justify our app and it's usage of their API. We are attempting to push back harder...

0 Likes"
jagath_ordoro answered ·
It looks like the fix has been delayed to today. > Because of the holiday season we need > some extra approvals for roll out and > it looks like the roll out will > complete only by Wednesday.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Thanks for updating us here, jagath!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.