question

t4u-toysforyou avatar image
0 Likes"
t4u-toysforyou asked ·

error 10007

Since friday 13th november i'm getting a lot of 10007 error by making various call on the production environment (sending XML on trading API via HTTP request). Is there some problem with the api?
trading apierror 10007
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
eBay was having [site-wide issues][1] on Saturday, including heightened errors with the API. Depending on your time zone, perhaps this spilled over to Friday or even Sunday. Error 10007 according to [the Trading API error listings][2] is: *Error 10007 ("Internal error to the application") indicates an error on the eBay server side, not an error in your application.* I recommend you program your software to automatically re-call to eBay a couple times for this error code. Doing so should transparently make the call go through on the 2nd or 3rd try. [1]: http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y15/m11/i16/s01 [2]: http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/Errors/ErrorMessages.htm

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
t4u-toysforyou answered ·
Ok, i will made upgrade the application, but the problem is still not solved. I'm not talking about the 8 hours that your article indicates, i have received 74 other error only this mourning!

0 Likes"
t4u-toysforyou answered ·
I've also tried to make the call manually 3 times in a row, i'm always getting a 10007 error for every GetItem call.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Maybe try GetSingleItem in the Shopping API instead?

I've resolved by using this solution. This also helps us in containing the number of call to the trading API by remaining in the limit (i use the getItem call to verify the current status of the listing to determine the exact status of the article). Thanks for the help.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.