question

golovcz avatar image
0 Likes"
golovcz asked ·

How get seller items?

Hi, I'm trying to get all seller items. I'm using C# so my request look like this: FindItemsAdvancedRequest rq = new FindItemsAdvancedRequest(); rq.categoryId = new[] { "176985" }; request.itemFilter = new [] { new ItemFilter { name = ItemFilterType.ListedIn, value = new[] {"EBAY-DE"} }, new ItemFilter { name = ItemFilterType.Seller, value = new[] { ":SELLER_EBAY_NAME:" } } }; However it returns completely different results from what I see on a seller page. Am I doing something wrong or it's simply not possible with search api?
search-apiseller
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Are you trying to use findItemsAdvanced from the Finding API, or FindItemsAdvanced from the Shopping API ?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

golovcz avatar image
0 Likes"
golovcz answered ·
@helios825, i'm using Finding API ( http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1).

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
Whether this is correct or not depends on the wrapper you are using. But the code as-is won't work because the parameters and functions are case sensitive and you're passing the wrong case. ItemFilterType is type definition and doesn't get passed on the URL. The resulting URL request looks like this: ⁢emFilter(0).name=Seller⁢emFilter(0).value=somebody Some of the Finding docs show an incorrect format without the index numbers I'd suggest you not use an SDK/wrapper, and just build the URL format as shown here and then fetch it using whatever you use to fetch web pages/REST APIs. http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/finding/CallRef/findItemsAdvanced.html#sampleallSeller

golovcz avatar image
0 Likes"
golovcz answered ·
@clickprime, not sure if this is the case because other requests work just fine (for example searching items by keywords in specific category + ListedIn filter defined). Anyway, thanks for the tip I'll try it as a workaround.

yoach_p avatar image
0 Likes"
yoach_p answered ·
how can i get list sold item in result when runing this command: http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1? OPERATION-NAME=findItemsAdvanced& SERVICE-VERSION=1.7.0& SECURITY-APPNAME=YourAppID& RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=XML& REST-PAYLOAD& itemFilter(0).name=Seller& itemFilter(0).value=eforcity& paginationInput.entriesPerPage=3& outputSelector=SellerInfo

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.