question

beefydog9000 avatar image
0 Likes"
beefydog9000 asked

how do I create a second sandbox user to "buy" products?

I've created 1 sandbox user that has a store and put some items in it, now I need to create another sandbox user to "buy" the products so I have some data to work with for testing. I've gone to the create a sandbox user, put in a different name and email address, however, the user is never created (I know this because I went to sandbox.ebay.com and tried to login with the new user credentials). I tried this with several different names to make sure it is unique, but no errors are displayed, yet the user is never created. (I tried logging in from a different browser to make sure there was no cookie issue). Is it not possible? If not, how do I get a test order in?
sandbox-problemsandbox not workingsandbox-users
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Really? No answer to this? Is there no way to have a test account filled with "winning purchases"? What's the point in a sandbox if I can only test this with a live account?!?!
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
rickcharle2 avatar image
0 Likes"
rickcharle2 answered
I know. It's really frustrating. Did you find a solution?
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.