question

eliadalsanto avatar image
0 Likes"
eliadalsanto asked

Selling item to a specific country

I'm trying to use the API to sell various items that are located in Italy on other eBay sites (UK, Spain, etc.) However, no matter what combination I try, it always tells me that my shipping options are somehow invalid. I don't understand how this works. Let's say have an item that is located in Italy and I want to sell it exclusively on the Spanish eBay site and to ship it exclusively to Spain. My questions are: 1) Should I be making the call using the Italian website or the Spanish one? 2) Should I be using the "normal" shipping options or the international ones? Or both? 3) Which `ShippingType` should I be using? I've tried many of them but the API always tells me they're not valid (PS: I checked using the `GetEbayDetails` call and I'm only using ShippingTypes that are "`ValidForSellingFlow`")
shippingshippingdetailsinternational-shipping
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, If you are listing on UK site, You need to make the GeteBayDetails API Call setting the SIteID to 3 to get the valid Shipping Service Options. So you should be doing to the site that you are listing in to get the valid Shipping Service Options. If you are selling your item Internationally i.e other than the country on which the item is listed on , then you will also have to use the International Shipping option. Just FYI, No matter whether you use International Shiiping Service option, you should a Domestic Shipping specified on your item or your item will not get listed. Hope this helps. Cheers!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.