question

serverparts4u avatar image
0 Likes"
serverparts4u asked ·

Testuser sandbox login not working

Hi. I created a separate Sandbox user login, different than the Developer login at https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/sandboxuser/default.aspx. Registration was successful, but I am not able to login using the credentials. Also, I didn't get any email from ebay about sandbox registration confirmation. I tried creating a new account again, entering the same userid and email, it threw an error saying User ID already registered. So that means an account creation was successful in first attempt. My test username is TESTUSER_nidhi. Thank you in advance.
sandbox-problemsandbox not workinglogin
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

xtremerjay30 avatar image
0 Likes"
xtremerjay30 answered ·
Hi @pro-2a-solution , @garche42 , Can you please confirm if you are still having this issue? Please provide error screenshot possibly. Best Regards, eBay Developer Program
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@javed_developersupport As of today, I was able to recreate the problem described above. Out of roughly 12+ attempts, only one worked, and I can't quite tell why. The most common message I've seen when attempting to create a user is: "There are one or more errors on the registration form, please check and try again." But on occasion, the same form details appear to work on form submission..
0 Likes 0 · ·
garche42 avatar image
0 Likes"
garche42 answered ·
Oh! Same problem here. Re-login and login page shows "Oops, that's not a match."

pro-2a-solution avatar image
0 Likes"
pro-2a-solution answered ·
Same problem here!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.