question

doddsportingoods avatar image
0 Likes"
doddsportingoods asked ·

Can't Get MAP Pricing To Work

I confirmed with Advanced Applications Support that our account has the MAP pricing flag enabled. Trying to list FixedPrice items that are subject to MAP pricing. Using the following specifications during my AddFixedPriceItem call: request.Item.StartPrice = new AmountType(); request.Item.StartPrice.Value = Convert.ToDouble(249.99); request.Item.StartPrice.currencyID = CurrencyCodeType.USD; request.Item.DiscountPriceInfo = new DiscountPriceInfoType(); request.Item.DiscountPriceInfo.OriginalRetailPrice = new AmountType(); request.Item.DiscountPriceInfo.OriginalRetailPrice.Value = Convert.ToDouble(349.99); request.Item.DiscountPriceInfo.OriginalRetailPrice.currencyID = CurrencyCodeType.USD; request.Item.DiscountPriceInfo = new DiscountPriceInfoType(); request.Item.DiscountPriceInfo.MinimumAdvertisedPrice = new AmountType(); request.Item.DiscountPriceInfo.MinimumAdvertisedPrice.currencyID = CurrencyCodeType.USD; request.Item.DiscountPriceInfo.MinimumAdvertisedPrice.Value = Convert.ToDouble(299.99); request.Item.DiscountPriceInfo.MinimumAdvertisedPriceExposureSpecified = true; request.Item.DiscountPriceInfo.MinimumAdvertisedPriceExposure = MinimumAdvertisedPriceExposureCodeType.PreCheckout; request.Item.DiscountPriceInfo.PricingTreatmentSpecified = true; request.Item.DiscountPriceInfo.PricingTreatment = PricingTreatmentCodeType.MAP; The code above has no effect as it pertains to MAP pricing and the treatment of our starting price (no "see price in cart" or other is shown). The item is simply listed like normal with our starting price. Furthermore we can't even find the item in the gallery no matter how we search for it, yet if we enter the itemID into the search box it brings us to the listing's page, but I do not believe that this page is being displayed in search results for the public. I am at a loss. Can someone shed some light on my ignorance? Have tried multiple versions of the trading API, up to 945. An example itemID is 201461459407 Thanks. Wayne
addfixedpriceitemdiscountpriceinfomap
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

electricfurnaceoutlet_1 avatar image
0 Likes"
electricfurnaceoutlet_1 answered ·
Hello, I am trying to get strikethrough pricing enabled on my account. I am getting a lot of conflicting information on this topic. I have seen some forum posts saying they are not doing it for personal accounts. Are they doing it for business accounts then? Also, I have seen at least 5 new sellers start using STP this year. Perhaps the program is labeled differently? I have seen references to MAP program? My competitors have all started doing it just this year and I need to keep up. Can you help me with this or point me to where I would get it done? I appreciate any help that I can get!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Can you file a Support ticket with us and we can better help you there? Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.