question

happysadmusic avatar image
0 Likes"
happysadmusic asked

Internal error to the application error

After listing items through the API for several hours today we are now receiving the following error when using AddItem and ReviseItem - "Internal error to the application". Nothing has changed in our code. All was working fine until now. We restarted our server and the issue still persists. We have tried listing a variety of different items with different settings, etc and always the same error. Any suggestions? 2015-11-02T21:57:41.051Z Failure Internal error to the application. Internal error to the application. 10007 Error RequestError 945 E945_UNI_API5_17732934_R1
internal error to the application.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bcstampsuk avatar image
0 Likes"
bcstampsuk answered
I was getting that as well this evening. And its been happening intermittently over the last few weeks. On rerunning my listing script all the items eventually did list, but it took four runs of the script til all my listings went up. Only information that seems to be returned is: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Internal error to the application.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, If this is in production, the issue should have been resolved. If you still face issues, please file a support ticket with us. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.