question

smokeydokeynet avatar image
0 Likes"
smokeydokeynet asked

Specified currency does not match the currency for the selected site???

Hi, I want to list my articles by the API (AddFixedPriceItem). Item.SiteID is set to "77" (I tried also Item.Site="Germany") and currency is set to "EUR". The answer is Error, Code 95- Invalid auction currency. The auction currency specified does not match the auction currency for the selected site. (not quoted) I've already been googling a few hours without any solution, can anyone help?
addfixedpriceitemcurrency
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
1 Like"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi falkenfalk, The possible reason for the error "Invalid auction currency" is the [ HTTP Header X-EBAY-API-SITEID][1] for XML API or [SOAP URL parameter siteid][2] was not correctly set. It should be 77 if you want to send the request to Germany site. BTW. Item.Site value should be "Germany" in your AddFixedPriceItem request. [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Concepts/MakingACall.html#HTTPHeaders [2]: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Concepts/MakingACall.html#SOAPURLParameters

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
smokeydokeynet answered
Hi Zhouwei, as I wrote above, siteid is set to 77, currency is set to eur and i tried also to set site to Germany. Do you have any other ideas? Would be nice if it works one day... KR

0 Likes"
smokeydokeynet answered
Oh you didnt meant siteid in the request, now it works, thank you very much!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.