question

asutr01 avatar image
0 Likes"
asutr01 asked ·

How to get ebay pre-filled item detail information through GetItem or GetSingleItem?

For example, this listing, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-UN32J5003-32-Inch-1080p-LED-TV-2015-Model-Brand-New-/191599145562?hash=item2c9c32f25a:g:tj0AAOSw~OdVeGKn has Item specifics and then there is Detailed item info. I would like to get the Detailed item info. I am able to get the Item specifics through both API calls I mentioned, but I can't get the Detailed item info. I believe that the information under Detailed item info. is pre-filled by ebay, so is there any API call that would allow me to get that information. (if possible I want the Name/Value pair, otherwise the plain text is also fine.) Thank you guys, Ajit
trading apishopping apiitem details
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
asutr01 avatar image
0 Likes"
asutr01 answered ·
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.