question

yellandrea avatar image
0 Likes"
yellandrea asked ·

moving from amazon affiliate to ePN

Hello community! I have a question and maybe some of you is able to give me a hint! I manage some twitter pages dedicated to online deals online in 5 different languages: English, Italian, French, German, and Spanish. The whole system is based on the Amazon Product Advertising API, thanks to which a new offer is posted to my Twitter followers about every 15 minutes. The whole idea is very high appreciated on Twitter, and in total I have almost 60 thousands followers, distributed in different national accounts. Recently I notice that my earnings are not growing anymore proportionally to the increasing number of followers and traffic, therefore I have thought to give a chance to eBay Partner Programme and the Ebay SDK. The key for the success of this project is to be able to retrieve information about deals from the API. I did already some tests, and I noticed that sometimes there is the info 'discountPriceInfo', but not that often. I basically need to find the "Old Price" and to compare it with the current price for a series of product categories. Is anybody aware of a way of doing it? I use the Python library that is available on GitHub ( https://github.com/timotheus/ebaysdk-python) Thank you very much, any help is highly appreciated. Regards, Andrea
pythondeals-api-integrationdeals
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.