question

kevigelle0 avatar image
0 Likes"
kevigelle0 asked

[Fixed, Solution in Comment] Link Paypal - Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

The Domain https://payments.sandbox.ebay.com/ allways throws Http/1.1 Service Unavailable Please link the Paypal - Testuser : test_api1.reptilienkosmos.de to Ebay - Testuser : TESTUSER_reptilienkosmos By the way, the Ebay - Sandbox is very buggy, time to fix it.
sandboxpaypal-linking-issueservice unavailableservice
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kevigelle0 avatar image
1 Like"
kevigelle0 answered
since 1 Year? I fixed it by my self: Steps: Login and visit http://sandbox.ebay.com/ on the left side "Sandbox Sites" select Germany klick on "Mein Ebay" klick on "Paypal-Konto" in "Ebay-Konto" - Dropdown and do the Steps like on the US-Page. Now the Account will be linked. (Sometimes you will get a "trusted Page"-Error but it works if you select "go to untrusted Page") Same Workaround (switch to another Country) works on many other problems
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

This worked brilliantly even though it was a wi bit hard because I don't speak German...however, this does work and I now have a sandbox store. Thanks!
1 Like 1 ·
jms_gmbh_de avatar image
0 Likes"
jms_gmbh_de answered
Hello, i cannot link paypal sandbox account to Ebay Sandbox account. Please Help eBay sandbox: TESTUSER_jms01 Paypal sandbox: testkauf@jms-gmbh.de Thanks
10 |600

massimilianmigliacci7 avatar image
0 Likes"
massimilianmigliacci7 answered
@sree_developersupport Could you please link eBay sandbox: testuser_elogyka_user paypal sandbox: info-buyer@facile-web.com and eBay sandbox: testuser_max4884 paypal sandbox: elogykasrl@gmail.com ? Thank you.
10 |600

paviad avatar image
0 Likes"
paviad answered
Please do the same for me, my ebay sandbox test user is testuser_aviad2 and my paypal sandbox account is pcomplete3000+sandbox@gmail.com Thank you
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.