question

chris-isn avatar image
0 Likes"
chris-isn asked ·

API response FeeOrCreditAmount is zero

We are seeing a lot of orders where the *FeeOrCreditAmount* value in the API response is zero. Is this a known issue or is there a workaround? We use the *FeeOrCreditAmount* value to produce reports so it is quite important that this value is correct. Thanks, Chris
api-problemfeeorcreditamount
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ggpay avatar image
0 Likes"
ggpay answered ·
I have same problem with FeeOrCreditAmount, has it resolved? Or what should we do?
·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi chris-isn, Thank you for your response. Can you also send me the eBay OrderID associated with this ExternalTransactionID( 1P900261xxxxxx42J)? Regards,
· 2 ·

Hi @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com, Should I email it to you or is it safe to post here?
0 Likes 0 ·
We are still seeing this affecting approximately 25% of all orders. Is there any update from developer support?
0 Likes 0 ·
chris-isn avatar image
0 Likes"
chris-isn answered ·
Hi @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com, Thanks for your reply. We are still regularly seeing this issue on approx 10% of all orders. The API call being used is GetOrders. We are using M2E Pro in Magento. The API response provided to our system has a blank value for the *FeeOrCreditAmount* value as follows: 2015-10-05T22:31:48.740Z Success 939 E939_CORE_APIXO_17691495_R1 1 4 false ... 1P900261xxxxxx42J 2015-09-30T20:21:33.000Z 0.0 125.61 Succeeded ... M2E Pro support said we had to contact eBay support about this as this was not originating from their end. Can you assist please? Thanks, Chris
·

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi chris-isn, Are you still facing the issue? If so, can you let me know the impacted API name? Can you also provide a couple of examples (OrderIDs) ? Best Regards,
·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.