question

abhikuec01 avatar image
0 Likes"
abhikuec01 asked

Invalid Item Condition for conditionId = 2000

While searching for product having conditionId = 2000 in EBAY-IN region for Category id = 15032 (mobile), error is thrown stating "Invalid item condition". Even spelling for Invalid is wrong in error message. However, if I change the region to EBAY-US error goes away. Please let me know the solution The eBay api guidelines say that "2000" is a valid item condition in any case. Is this a bug? When will this be fixed?
searchconditionidfinditeminvalid item condition
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered
Conditions vary by site. This may not be a bug. Or it may. http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/finding/CallRef/Enums/conditionIdList.html
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

slevysurplus avatar image
0 Likes"
slevysurplus answered
I am trying to load item using Trading API using .NET SDK.. The API was working fine previously. I am able to load 3000+ items. And now we are getting following error message, Insurance option has been turned off since it is not available. Invalid store category ID, 24252956016, since it is non-leaf. So item has been listed to the 'Other' store category **The provided condition id is invalid for the selected primary category id.** Not sure why we are getting this error continuously.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.