question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

Not receving AuctionCheckoutComplete Platform Notification from Sandbox

Hi,

I recently set my notification preference, and  enabled the AuctionCheckoutComplete Notification along with other notifications on eBay Sandbox using API version 775.

I got a successful response and I am receiving notifications for all except the AuctionCheckoutComplete Notification.

Don't know what I am doing wrong. I completed the entire checkout flow and purchased  items of both Auction and Fixed priced type listings successfully. However, the AuctionCheckoutComplete notification does not seem to be sent by the sandbox.

I would really appreciate any help with this.

- John

auctioncheckoutcomplete
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·

Hi John,

The AuctionCheckoutComplete platform notification is sent for only 1 item's transaction when checkout is completed for an order. You can refer to this KB for the details for the same. Also, keep in mind that  AuctionCheckoutComplete notification is not applicable to the StoresFixedPrice listings (<ListingType>StoresFixedPrice</ListingType> that is no longer valid and is not supported).

If you need further assistance, I suggest you file an eBay Developer Support Request  to get an one-on-one based support.

Best Regards,

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.