question

jmcgranahan avatar image
0 Likes"
jmcgranahan asked

App Check - "An error occurred while processing your request."

I've been trying to fill out the form to request a call increase (found here: http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/app_check/), but I keep getting an error - "An error occurred while processing your request." I've filled it out three times so far, and all three times it has given me that message (quite frustrating, considering all of the details required). The one thing I do not get is that I'm still just developing - it's not even close to being live, yet I like to test it out as I'm working on it, but hitting this limit really is frustrating and slowing down my development. Please advise. -- Jamen
app checkphp sdkcall increase
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Do not file an App Check ticket. Do let me know your developer account ID and I will open a ticket for you. That way you can provide all the details about application and we can take it from there. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dennimakowsk-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
dennimakowsk-0 answered
Hi, I'm facing the same problem, what can I do? Tried it with IE and Firefox. Thanks!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.