question

swappart avatar image
0 Likes"
swappart asked ·

Does my app have to be for public use to get app check?

I have a web app I've developed which is specifically designed for my own business needs and I'm going to need higher call limits for some new features I want to add. Is the compatible app check just for apps which other users will be able to use? Also, what does the app check actually involve? Do I provide my code for eBay to inspect? I know about the app check form, but it doesn't really provide much information.
trading-apicompatibility-check
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
1 Like"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Your might need not be a public application to go through the Compatible Application Check. You need not have to provide your code. Just respond to the questions in the App Check form and we will review it and might have further questions. Here is the link to submit the App Check: https://go.developer.ebay.com/compatible-application-check-and-checklist-going-live Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

swappart avatar image
0 Likes"
swappart answered ·
Thank you.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.