question

th3monk3y avatar image
0 Likes"
th3monk3y asked

Can't create Shipping Policy

I am able to create any other policy other than shipping. I've been trying to create a shipping policy through the UI. Getting Internal Application Error. I have also tried the API with the same results Googling around, this seems be a very old problem. Any fix ebay? How are we to test?
business policies
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Is this the sandbox environment? If yes, we are aware of this issue and working on getting it fixed. Cheers!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

th3monk3y avatar image
0 Likes"
th3monk3y answered
yes sandbox environment. thanks!

0 Likes"
Hi, We have updated the Site Status to track this issue: https://go.developer.ebay.com/not-able-create-shipping-business-policies-sandbox. Please keep an eye on it. Cheers!!!

th3monk3y avatar image
0 Likes"
th3monk3y answered
strut_h, your link returns a 404. I was hoping that was because you guys fixed it. Sadly this isn't the case. Any time frame on this? Thanks

0 Likes"
Hi, This issue has been resolved. Can you all please try and see if you are still facing issues while creating Shipping Policy In Sandbox Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.