question

rhpopcorn avatar image
0 Likes"
rhpopcorn asked ·

500 Error on Business Profiles

I'm getting a 500 error on buesinesspolicies request. Do still need to submit a ticket to have it active if I can make them from the myebay page? I'm submitting the following headers: X-EBAY-SOA-SERVICE-NAME X-EBAY-SOA-OPERATION-NAME X-EBAY-SOA-SERVICE-VERSION X-EBAY-SOA-SECURITY-TOKEN X-EBAY-SOA-REQUEST-DATA-FORMAT X-EBAY-SOA-GLOBAL-ID to the endpoint url: https://svcs.ebay.com/services/selling/v1/SellerProfilesManagementService with namespace of: http://www.ebay.com/marketplace/selling/v1/services
business policies management api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

th3monk3y avatar image
0 Likes"
th3monk3y answered ·
Yes, It's working now! Thanks for fixing this. There is however another broken call I have found. GetSuggestedCategoriesCall <--- Always returns null in the sandbox. Works as expected on production. I was able to test this by breaking out of the code before actually listing an item on production. Can you guys address this please? thanks.
· 1 ·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

We always recommend that you use Meta-Data calls in production as Sandbox might not have the latest data. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, There was an issue in Sandbox related to creating Shipping Business Policy. This issue has now been fixed. Can you please check and let us know? Cheers!!!
·

th3monk3y avatar image
0 Likes"
th3monk3y answered ·
shrut_h, Your are correct. Production works, Sandbox is broken. I was referring to the sandbox and didn't notice the OP's endpoint. thanks
·

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi. I just tried getting the Business Policies for a seller in production and was successfully able to get it. Are you trying to create a policy, edit or retrieve a policy ? From the endpoint that you mentioned in the post , it is the production environment. Please confirm it. It will also be great if you can provide us the request without the credentials and the sellerID. Cheers!!
·

th3monk3y avatar image
0 Likes"
th3monk3y answered ·
Same here. been trying to create a shipping policy through the UI. Getting Internal Application Error. This seems be a very old problem. Any fix ebay? How are we to test?
·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.