question

parceltube-online avatar image
0 Likes"
parceltube-online asked

Using eBay API Will Cause Link Account?

I developed an web based software for handling ebay orders for Australian Post eParcel and Fastway Couriers. I got one customer ask me "Will using my web application will cause his account linked with all the other accounts that using my software?" I KNEW it is not going to happen, and I KNEW i saw the document somewhere , but kind of need to find some "Official Document" to proof, that using eBay API will not causing "Linked Account". I am using trading API and also File Exchange Token for each individual user (For Upload Tracking No) Can Any one Help?
trading apiaccount
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Yes, You are right . The accounts will not be linked. You will use the eBay user's auth token to make the calls on their behalf. Cheers!!
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.