question

jmcgranahan avatar image
0 Likes"
jmcgranahan asked

using ReviseItem; ReviseInventoryStatus to change quantity to 0

I'm trying to develop an API code to change the quantity of selected items to 0, but whenever I try, I get "Quantity is not valid for an item with variations", even of items that do NOT have variations! I do not understand this or what I am doing wrong. This just seems to happen with "0" - I can change the quantity to any else (or so it seems - I've only tested it with 1). I suspect that is the issue, but I'm not sure how to override this. Suggestion? P.S. I have seen this done before, but I don't know how they did it, so I know it is possible. Thank you.
reviseinventorystatusinventory updatezeroreviseinventoryitem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

phs-electronic avatar image
0 Likes"
phs-electronic answered
Same problem here. Have you found out meantime, how to do it right?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

phs-electronic avatar image
0 Likes"
phs-electronic answered
I found the solution. In the userPreferences (german link: http://my.sandbox.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&CurrentPage=MyeBayPreferences&FClassic=true&ssPageName=STRK:ME:MAPRX&_trksid=p3984.m2295.l3927) you have to set the option OutOfStockControl (German: „Nicht mehr vorrätig”-Option nutzen). Then the revise works.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.