question

drshock avatar image
0 Likes"
drshock asked ·

How to retrieve half.com refunded orders with GetOrders

I am able to retrieve "Shipped" and "Active" half.com, but the API reference has no information on how to retrieve half.com orders in the "Refunded" state. Is there perhaps a documentation error or omission as to how this is done? For example these XML request settings give only shipped orders: Half Shipped And these give all orders, including those that are refunded but sets even those to "Active" incorrectly: Half Active But I would like to retrieve only those that are refunded and there is no way to filter them from the above query due to the error of the API setting them also as "Active".
getordershalf.com
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

drshock avatar image
0 Likes"
drshock answered ·
Unfortunately, either by design or defect, this guidance is not possible as the GetOrdersResponse markup is not tagged for refunded orders when listing type is for half.com. I mentioned this in my original post. Filtering would be straight forward if the OrderStatus was properly encoded. Further the RefundsArray appears not supported for half.com as this information is not populated.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi drshock, I am sorry there is no flag for that. You will need to filter the refund orders returned in GetOrdersResponse. Best Regards,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.