question

activinstinct-uk avatar image
0 Likes"
activinstinct-uk asked

ReviseInventoryStatus Using BulkExchange

I update 2000 skus every 10 to 15 minutes using bulk data exchange request but somehow few of the skus dont get processed and stock do not change on ebay. if i update the same sku just on its own using bulk data exchange it works fine. Any idea what this issue is and how to get around. I am providing ItemID and SKU in the request. regards, Umer
reviseinventorystatusbulkdataexchangerequests
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, It would be great if you can provide us the the JOBID to take a look at. Cheers!!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
Hi, Job ID: 5607085857 Example SKU : 219.36851 with qty of 3. Item ID : 151808388748 I updated qty to 2 but it still shows 3 on eBay. regards,
0 Likes 0 ·
hi, We have seen in the past that seller's would have subscribed to different applications and sometimes 2 apps updating the Quantity of the same item. I will try checking our logs, but in the meantime, please check and see if you dont have 2 apps updating the quantity for the same item. Cheers!!
0 Likes 0 ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image shulmani_developer.support ♦♦ shulmani_developer.support ♦♦ ·
Hi, I checked our logs and see that you are always changing the Quantity for a Variation and they are correctly getting set to 2. Not sure why you thing that the Quantity is not correctly getting set. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.