question

mx-webshop avatar image
0 Likes"
mx-webshop asked

SetPromotionalSaleListings error 17790

I'm receaving error 17790 when l call SetPromotionalSaleListings: ID della categoria personalizzata non valido. ID della categoria personalizzata non valido. L'ID della categoria personalizzata {0} è errato. 17790 Error RequestError I'm trying to add to a promotional sale an entire storefront category (i.e. all items listed in that category). The error seems to be that the storefront category is invalid but I have already verified and the store category is fine. Does anyone use this call? Thanks
setpromotionalsalelistings
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
mx-webshop avatar image
0 Likes"
mx-webshop answered
OK, I found solution myself. Problem was that Storecategory used in that call must be a leaf category. IMO, that is a counterintuitive behaviour because via ebay frontend store manager, you have the possibility to add only root categories.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.