question

trueleafmarket avatar image
0 Likes"
trueleafmarket asked

Buyer Details street 2 not pulling in API call

I have a simple get orders call and inserting to our DB, but the street column pulls in just fine, but the second untitled box on the Buyers details that usually is where the customer will put an apt number etc is not pulling in the api. I have tried call the street2 var but no luck. Does anyone know where this field falls in the XML returned by the getOrders call. Thanks
getordersPHP
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, Can you please give us the Orderid in question that I can take a look at ? Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
here is an example order id 171323646174-1447671286007 and the field is not labeled in the sold orders summary. The data that is in that field currently is '#B', I thought it was street 2 but when I pull in that info from the api it is not located in street2 var in the API.
0 Likes 0 ·
trueleafmarket avatar image
0 Likes"
trueleafmarket answered
here is an example order id 171323646174-1447671286007 and the field is not labeled in the sold orders summary. The data that is in that field currently is '#B', I thought it was street 2 but when I pull in that info from the api it is not located in street2 var in the API.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, I did check the Order Details for the Order : 171323646174-1447671286007 using GetOrder's Call and see the Street2 tag being returned in the response. Its exactly the same that the Buyer has mentioned as his Shipping Address. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.